How We Are Working To Keep You Secure
Chocolate Bayou Credit Union employs full-time security staff dedicated to continually monitoring networks for suspicious activity. We have a wide range of security measures, including:
- Network intrusion monitoring and proactive elimination
- Multilayer continuous antivirus and malware scanning
- Quarterly data security assessments by certified third party professionals
- Data encryption
Staff Efforts to Keep Your Information Secure
- All Chocolate Bayou employees are required to attend mandatory security training and follow industry best practices as outlined in our Information Security Policy.
- We have developed an Incident Response Plan based on industry best practices to provide clear directions for handling network security incidents.
We are fully prepared to handle all aspects of sensitive data protection, from classification of critical assets to detailed steps regarding malicious software containment.
Our Commitment to Secure Communication
Chocolate Bayou will not solicit through any means including phone calls, letters, emails or text messages asking for personal information such as your member account number, password, or personal identification number (PIN).
Giving your PIN to anyone constitutes an authorized use. Report any suspicious messages to Chocolate Bayou immediately.
Report Suspicious Activity
If you suspect any fraudulent or suspicious activity, call us immediately at metro (281) 331-2253.